Nintendo Switch finally gets a feature it should have had at launch
Nintendo operates very differently than any of its competitors. This is one of the many reasons that Nintendo is so beloved by so many gamers. At the same time, it is also why Nintendo drives us crazy so frequently. For example, Nintendo decided not to include Bluetooth audio on the Switch at launch. In fact, four and a half years later, Nintendo still hadn’t rectified this bizarre oversight until a surprise update dropped this week. As of version 13.0.0, the Switch supports Bluetooth audio.
Today’s Top Deal
The post Nintendo Switch finally gets a feature it should have had at launch appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- Bed sheets with 75,000 5-star reviews are $18 at Amazon, today only
- PS5 restock update: Hidden Amazon PlayStation 5 listings are in stock
- Hidden Amazon deal slashes Apple’s Mac mini price to $599.99
- Amazon’s best sleep aid is a $30 product proven to work 20x better than anything else
Trending Right Now:
- You might not realize the IRS still owes you a $1,600 stimulus check – here’s how to find out
- Apple’s new iPhone privacy feature helps you stop email spam – here’s how to use it
- iPhone 13, iPhone 12, iPhone 11 and iPhone SE: Prices for Apple’s 2021 lineup
Nintendo Switch finally gets a feature it should have had at launch originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 15 Sep 2021 at 17:32:40 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
via BGR https://bgr.com
September 15, 2021 at 02:32PM