iPhone 13 will have the same amount of RAM as the iPhone 12
Apple has just unveiled the iPhone 13 series. All the rumors that preceded the “California Streaming” press event turned out to be accurate. Apple confirmed them one by one as it introduced the iPhone 13 mini and iPhone 13, and the iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max. But, as always with Apple events, Apple kept a few details secret. iPhone events will never include information on the amount of built-in RAM or the battery size, even though Apple will talk about the phones’ performance and battery life. However, the iPhone 13 RAM details have already appeared in the Xcode app, and they’re not surprising.
Today’s Top Deal
The post iPhone 13 will have the same amount of RAM as the iPhone 12 appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- Bed sheets with 75,000 5-star reviews are $18 at Amazon, today only
- Hidden Amazon deal slashes Apple’s Mac mini price to $599.99
- PS5 restock update: Hidden Amazon PlayStation 5 listings are in stock
- Wednesday’s deal roundup: Exclusive sale for Prime members only, $4 Alexa smart plugs, $179 AirPods Pro, $18 Queen bed sheets, more
Trending Right Now:
- You might not realize the IRS still owes you a $1,600 stimulus check – here’s how to find out
- Apple’s new iPhone privacy feature helps you stop email spam – here’s how to use it
- iPhone 13, iPhone 12, iPhone 11 and iPhone SE: Prices for Apple’s 2021 lineup
iPhone 13 will have the same amount of RAM as the iPhone 12 originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 15 Sep 2021 at 19:17:30 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
via BGR https://bgr.com
September 15, 2021 at 04:19PM