iPhone 13 vs iPhone 12: Should you upgrade to the new iPhone?
Apple has finally taken the wraps off of the iPhone 13 series, boasting the best performance in an iPhone ever, along with a range of awesome new features. The iPhone 13 series may not offer a radical redesign over the iPhone 12, but it certainly does still represent an upgrade over last year’s models.
But which iPhone should you buy? The iPhone 13 or the iPhone 12? Like last year, there are four iPhone 13 models available — the iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Mini, iPhone 13 Pro, and iPhone 13 Pro Max. In this guide, we’re only going to focus on the standard iPhone 13/13 Mini and iPhone 12/12 Mini, but we’ll have other guides for other models.
Should you upgrade to the iPhone 13 from the iPhone 12? Here’s everything to consider.
Today’s Top Deal
The post iPhone 13 vs iPhone 12: Should you upgrade to the new iPhone? appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- Bed sheets with 75,000 5-star reviews are $18 at Amazon, today only
- Hidden Amazon deal slashes Apple’s Mac mini price to $599.99
- PS5 restock update: Hidden Amazon PlayStation 5 listings are in stock
- This $20 Amazon kitchen gadget went viral on TikTok, and it’s mesmerizing
Trending Right Now:
- You might not realize the IRS still owes you a $1,600 stimulus check – here’s how to find out
- Apple’s new iPhone privacy feature helps you stop email spam – here’s how to use it
- iPhone 13, iPhone 12, iPhone 11 and iPhone SE: Prices for Apple’s 2021 lineup
iPhone 13 vs iPhone 12: Should you upgrade to the new iPhone? originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 15 Sep 2021 at 16:22:02 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
via BGR https://bgr.com
September 15, 2021 at 01:28PM