Hidden Amazon deal slashes Apple’s Mac mini price to $599.99
Apple’s stunning M1 iMac is finally back in stock at Amazon. And despite the fact that it’s the most powerful iMac ever, prices start at just $1,299. Considering the specs and performance you get with this killer all-in-one desktop computer, that price is actually quite reasonable. Of course, if you want the most powerful new M1 iMac model you’re going to need to spend at least $1,699, so things get pricey pretty quickly. Luckily, the iMac isn’t the only computer powered by Apple’s incredible new in-house chipset. And if you choose the M1 Mac mini instead, you’ll pay Amazon’s lowest price of the year right now!
Three new Mac computers were released by Apple at first, and they all packed the groundbreaking new M1 processor. The M1 MacBook Pro has been on sale for a while now at Amazon, and you can still save a whopping $150 on the 256GB version or the 512GB model. Those deals both match all-time low prices, so you really can’t go wrong with either option. But if you’re looking for a desktop instead of a laptop and you don’t need the all-in-one form factor from the iMac, you can get the same lightning-fast performance at a fraction of the price.
Amazon is currently discounting Apple’s white-hot M1 Mac mini with 256GB of storage by $100. That’s the lowest Mac mini price of the year at Amazon!
Mac Mini price discount at Amazon
There is really no question whatsoever that Apple blew people’s minds when it unveiled its new M1 chipset. The first three new Mac computers powered by the M1 were incredible as well. If you really think about it, nearly every last detail surrounding the iPhone 12 leaked long before Apple’s launch event. With that in mind, the M1 unveiling might have been Apple’s most exciting event of 2020.
The Mac is exciting again!
Apple’s new M1 is lightning-fast and packed full of technology that makes many rival processors look ancient by comparison. Early adopters have been blown away by the M1’s performance. And now, you have the opportunity to save some money when you score one for yourself.
The next-gen M1 MacBook Pro has been on sale at a discount for a while over at Amazon, and you can still save a whopping $150 on either size if you grab one today. But now, in addition to that fantastic deal, you can also save a bunch of money on Apple’s most compact M1-powered desktop computer. We’re obviously talking about the M1 Mac mini, and both storage options are currently on sale at Amazon.
Amazon has been discounting the new Mac mini with 256GB of SSD storage for a while now, though $30 off was the best you could hope to get. That changes now, however. Head over to Amazon and you’ll see the same $30 discount on the product page. But you’ll also see a hidden discount that slashes another $59.01 off at checkout. That lowers your cost all the way down to just $599.99, Amazon’s lowest price ever for the new Mac mini. The larger 512GB capacity model also has a discount right now, but it’s not quite as deep.
There’s no telling when Amazon plans to close the door on this special sale, so get in on the action before it’s too late. This is Amazon’s best Mac Mini price of the year.
Mac mini fast facts
- The new Mac mini is among the first computers in the world to be powered by Apple’s own M1 chipset
- M1 provides a massive leap in CPU and GPU performance, as well as offering unrivaled machine learning capabilities
- Apple’s M1 SoC offers 3x faster CPU performance and 6x faster graphics than comparable PC chips
- Work faster and play harder than ever before
- A 16-core neural engine powers advanced machine learning
- 8GB of RAM and a superfast SSD with either 256GB or 512GB of storage
- Instant-on capability wakes your computer from sleep at lightning speed
- An advanced cooling system ensures that there are no drop-offs in performance
- Next-gen Wi-Fi 6 enables the fastest possible wireless connection
- Includes 2 Thunderbolt / USB C ports, 1 HDMI port, 2 USB-A ports, and 1 Gigabit Ethernet port
Go here to see this month’s best deals on Amazon!
The post Hidden Amazon deal slashes Apple’s Mac mini price to $599.99 appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- This $20 Amazon kitchen gadget went viral on TikTok, and it’s mesmerizing
- Amazon has a futuristic DIY home security system that detects motion with Wi-Fi waves
- Amazon’s best sleep aid is a $30 product proven to work 20x better than anything else
- PS5 restock update: Hidden Amazon PlayStation 5 listings are in stock
Trending Right Now:
- Apple’s new iPhone privacy feature helps you stop email spam – here’s how to use it
- You might not realize the IRS still owes you a $1,600 stimulus check – here’s how to find out
- New stimulus checks are coming this week – here’s when you’ll get one
Hidden Amazon deal slashes Apple’s Mac mini price to $599.99 originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 15 Sep 2021 at 14:37:25 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
via BGR https://bgr.com
September 15, 2021 at 11:42AM