Andrew Garfield says recent ‘Spider-Man: No Way Home’ leaks are fake
Assuming Marvel and Sony do not delay the release, Spider-Man: No Way Home will become the biggest MCU Phase 4 film of the year. The fact that Eternals’ November 5th theaters-only premiere has been re-confirmed is a good sign for No Way Home. Regardless of when it releases, the next Spider-Man movie will probably crush all pandemic box office records. The reason why the film is so hotly anticipated is that fans already know its biggest secret. Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield will return to their Spider-Man roles for No Way Home, which will be a multiverse story.
We saw many leaks that offered us plenty of confirmations that the two former Spider-Man actors will be back for No Way Home. The best type of evidence came in recent weeks when Sony kept confirming image after image after image showing the two actors wearing Spidey suits. This eventually culminated with a massive video leak showing Garfield as Spider-Man. The clip is tied directly to the image leaks that preceded it. And watching Garfield in interviews trying to deny his involvement in No Way Home is absolutely hilarious.
Today’s Top Deal
The post Andrew Garfield says recent ‘Spider-Man: No Way Home’ leaks are fake appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- Surprise Amazon sale slashes AirPods Pro to 2021’s lowest price
- This $20 Amazon kitchen gadget went viral on TikTok, and it’s mesmerizing
- Amazon has a futuristic DIY home security system that detects motion with Wi-Fi waves
- Wireless CarPlay adapter that works in any CarPlay-equipped car available on Amazon
Trending Right Now:
- New stimulus checks are coming this week – here’s when you’ll get one
- Nintendo Switch gets major price cut ahead of OLED model launch
- ‘Avengers 5’ cast is a secret, but we might know the team’s next leader
Andrew Garfield says recent ‘Spider-Man: No Way Home’ leaks are fake originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 14 Sep 2021 at 19:20:03 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
via BGR https://bgr.com
September 14, 2021 at 04:22PM