Samsung is finally removing the ads from its stock mobile apps
Every quarter, Samsung is consistently one of the top global smartphone vendors by market share. In addition to its flagship Galaxy S phones, the company has gone all-in on its Galaxy Z line of foldable devices. Samsung also floods the market with its affordable Galaxy A handsets year after year. Needless to say, the South Korean conglomerate is one of the most important players in the market. This makes it even more unforgivable that Samsung packs all of its stock mobile apps with ads. Thankfully, this annoying problem should be solved before the end of 2021.
Today’s Top Deal
The post Samsung is finally removing the ads from its stock mobile apps appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- This foldable 4K camera drone for $59.99 instead of $100 is the best drone deal on Amazon
- 10 hidden Amazon deals only Prime members can get
- 10 Amazon device deals that’ll make you think Black Friday is already here
- Today’s best deals: $129 Alexa air fryer for $89, all-time low AirPods Pro price, $40 Amazon Fire 7 tablet, $5 Alexa smart plugs, more
Trending Right Now:
- There’s a hidden iPhone app that doesn’t appear on your home screen – here’s how to find it
- Marvel’s ‘Shang-Chi’ release date is today, but for one day only
- Every new movie and show coming to Disney Plus in September 2021
Samsung is finally removing the ads from its stock mobile apps originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 18 Aug 2021 at 16:38:51 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
via BGR https://bgr.com
August 18, 2021 at 01:43PM