Google is making some big changes to YouTube, Search, and more services
Google on Tuesday announced a series of changes to some of its biggest services to give kids greater control over their digital footprints. As Google notes in a recent blog post, there are a number of policies and features in place to keep minors safe. For example, Family Link allows parents to create supervised accounts for their kids. Google has also released mobile apps specifically for children, such as YouTube Kids. But there’s always more work to be done, which is why Google is making significant changes to accounts for users under 18.
Today’s Top Deal
The post Google is making some big changes to YouTube, Search, and more services appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- This $11 Amazon air fryer deal will be a game-changer in your kitchen
- Amazon deal slashes the crazy wireless camera that lets your phone see anywhere to $35
- The most incredible air fryer on Amazon has a massive $200 discount
- Amazon’s best nonstick frying pan deal is only $14 and has 19,000 5-star reviews
Trending Right Now:
- A surprise $8,000 stimulus check might be on the way – here’s who gets paid
- New stimulus checks are coming this week – here’s how much you’ll get
- Surprising new iPhone 13 camera features revealed in huge leak from Bloomberg
Google is making some big changes to YouTube, Search, and more services originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 10 Aug 2021 at 16:35:43 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
via BGR https://bgr.com
August 10, 2021 at 01:41PM