Scarlett Johansson is suing Disney over ‘Black Widow’ hybrid release
In a stunning turn of events, one of Marvel’s Avengers is suing Disney. On Thursday afternoon, The Wall Street Journal reported that Black Widow actress Scarlett Johansson had filed suit against the company. Johansson alleges that Disney breached their contract by releasing Black Widow on Disney+ and in theaters at the same time. In the suit, Johansson said that her agreement with Disney guaranteed an exclusive theatrical release. She also revealed that the film’s performance at the box office would have a significant impact on her salary.
Today’s Top Deal
The post Scarlett Johansson is suing Disney over ‘Black Widow’ hybrid release appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- When 75,000 Amazon shoppers rave about a $130 memory foam mattress, you need to check it out
- These Philips Sonicare deals on Amazon will brighten any smile
- 5 smart home devices on Amazon you’ll wonder how you ever lived without
- Apple Watch Series 6 is $100 off in this surprise Amazon sale
Trending Right Now:
- The IRS is sending out 1.5 million surprise refunds averaging $1,600 – here’s who gets one
- ‘Titane’ was just called the ‘most shocking film of 2021’
- ‘Hawkeye’ release date revealed as Marvel gives us an early look at the Disney+ show
Scarlett Johansson is suing Disney over ‘Black Widow’ hybrid release originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 29 Jul 2021 at 16:06:31 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
via BGR https://bgr.com
July 29, 2021 at 01:15PM