‘Titane’ was just called the ‘most shocking film of 2021’
Come October, film audiences in the US are going to be talking about one movie more than almost any other. Titane (the French word for titanium) is the name of the movie, which won the coveted Palme d’Or award at the Cannes Film Festival this year. On Rotten Tomatoes, it currently has a near-perfect 93% critics rating, and the Titane trailer was just released online.
It is, in a word, bonkers. Both the Titane trailer, as well as the 1 hour, 48 minute movie itself.
Today’s Top Deal
The post ‘Titane’ was just called the ‘most shocking film of 2021’ appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- 3-in-1 wireless charging station for Apple devices is down to $17 at Amazon
- Did someone make a mistake? There’s no way this soundbar should only cost $49.99
- Amazon deal drops this top-rated foldable 1080p camera drone to just $49.99
- Incredible Amazon deal adds hands-free Alexa to any car for $19.99
Trending Right Now:
- Here’s how much money you can get right now between stimulus checks and tax credits
- iPhone 13 launch date: Apple just gave us a big hint
- ‘Loki’ might have a serious plot hole that Marvel will need to address
‘Titane’ was just called the ‘most shocking film of 2021’ originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 28 Jul 2021 at 17:43:27 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
via BGR https://bgr.com
July 28, 2021 at 02:49PM