‘The Mandalorian’ season 3 may have secretly started filming already
Where is The Mandalorian season 3? While Marvel has been dominating the airwaves with new movies and shows, another massive franchise owned by Disney has been rather quiet. Two years ago, The Mandalorian helped put Disney+ on the map. Of course, Disney+ would have been a hit regardless, but having a live-action Star Wars show on day one didn’t hurt.
We know that there’s plenty more Star Wars on the way from some of the most exciting creators in the industry, but compared to three Marvel shows that have streamed on Disney+ already this year, we’ve only gotten one animated Star Wars show in The Bad Batch. Thankfully, we just got a big hint that The Mandalorian season 3 could be arriving sooner than expected.
Today’s Top Deal
The post ‘The Mandalorian’ season 3 may have secretly started filming already appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- Amazon’s hottest smart home gadget is down to $19 today – and you can get a $40 Amazon credit
- Make your cable company furious and save $120/year with this $56 Amazon purchase
- Amazon has a $59 drone you can control with gestures or just your voice
- Amazon’s coolest Alexa device you’ve never heard of is down to $19.99 right now
Trending Right Now:
- Stimulus check update: 2.2 million new payments just went out – will you get one?
- HBO might finally have a new show that can rival the popularity of ‘Game of Thrones’
- Netflix is releasing 56 original movies and shows in August – here’s the full list
‘The Mandalorian’ season 3 may have secretly started filming already originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 22 Jul 2021 at 21:19:19 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
via BGR https://bgr.com
July 22, 2021 at 06:23PM