HBO might finally have a new show that can rival the popularity of ‘Game of Thrones’
It’s been a little more than two years now since Game of Thrones took its final bow on HBO. An ending, of course, that set off all kinds of speculation about what the future would hold for HBO since the fandom around Westeros, dragons and a certain iron throne would no longer be able to prop up the network’s ratings. HBO, however, didn’t miss a beat. It pressed right ahead by employing its Midas Touch to give audiences everything from I May Destroy You to Lovecraft Country, Hacks, Mare of Easttown, The Friends reunion special, Succession, and so many more buzzy new shows. A Game of Thrones prequel is also coming soon at HBO, while last week, HBO and HBO Max learned they’d received 130 new Emmy nominations. And we haven’t even mentioned The Last of Us yet, HBO’s upcoming adaptation of the fan favorite video game series from Naughty Dog that’s making headlines right now for a very Game of Thrones-style reason.
Today’s Top Deal
The post HBO might finally have a new show that can rival the popularity of ‘Game of Thrones’ appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- People are obsessed with this awesome $29 gadget that went viral on TikTok
- 10 Amazon deals that are so exclusive, only Prime members can get them
- Today’s best deals: Exclusive sale for Prime members only, free Echo Dot deal, $3.75 Alexa smart plugs, $50 off a Dyson killer, more
- I built the home gym of my dreams without spending more than $250 on any exercise machine
Trending Right Now:
- More people are about to get a surprise IRS refund soon
- ‘Manifest’ Season 4? It might actually happen, thanks to the show’s passionate fans
- A brand new Bruce Willis movie you’ve never heard of is dominating Netflix
HBO might finally have a new show that can rival the popularity of ‘Game of Thrones’ originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 21 Jul 2021 at 22:41:41 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
via BGR https://bgr.com
July 21, 2021 at 07:48PM