Apple’s iPhone 13 will finally have a 1TB option, according to this report
iPhone storage is an important detail to buyers every year, and that’s because Apple is behind Android when it comes to bumping up internal storage. The iPhone 12 Pros were the first iPhones to ship with 128GB of base memory, double the storage of the entry-level iPhone 12 and 12 mini. But the iPhone Pros are more expensive. Most Android vendors offer 128GB of storage on their basic flagship phones. It’s unclear at this time whether Apple will make any notable to iPhone 13 storage. But there’s one rumor that keeps coming back: The first 1TB iPhone is happening this year.
Today’s Top Deal
The post Apple’s iPhone 13 will finally have a 1TB option, according to this report appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- Amazon’s hottest smart home gadget is down to $19 today – and you can get a $40 Amazon credit
- Make your cable company furious and save $120/year with this $56 Amazon purchase
- How did you ever live without this brilliant $40 Amazon find in your kitchen?
- Amazon has a $59 drone you can control with gestures or just your voice
Trending Right Now:
- HBO might finally have a new show that can rival the popularity of ‘Game of Thrones’
- More people are about to get a surprise IRS refund soon
- Stimulus check update: 2.2 million new payments just went out – will you get one?
Apple’s iPhone 13 will finally have a 1TB option, according to this report originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 22 Jul 2021 at 15:12:31 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
via BGR https://bgr.com
July 22, 2021 at 12:20PM