Why the Pixel Fold is so exciting, even if it’s Google’s first foldable
We’ve had three years of foldable handsets, and there’s still plenty of work to be done. Foldable screens might indeed be the future, but the technology isn’t quite there. Samsung had to endure a humiliating Galaxy Fold launch in 2019. But those issues taught the Korean giant to come up with even better solutions for next-gen devices. Google is about to enter the market with its own Pixel Fold later this year. But the company might not suffer the same first-gen issues as Samsung and others did in the past. Quite the opposite, in fact. The Pixel Fold might be one of the most exciting foldable phones made to date. And we’ll have to thank Samsung for some of its best specs.
Today’s Top Deal
The post Why the Pixel Fold is so exciting, even if it’s Google’s first foldable appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- 5 amazing Apple deals that everyone’s swarming to get on Amazon
- Amazon’s coolest Alexa device you’ve never heard of is down to $19.99 right now
- Roborock’s powerful new Dyson vacuum rival just got its first big Amazon discount
- Crazy wireless camera that lets your phone see anywhere is down to $29 at Amazon
Trending Right Now:
- Marvel made the finales of ‘Loki’ and ‘WandaVision’ sync up perfectly, and we almost missed it
- More people are about to get a surprise IRS refund soon
- ‘Manifest’ Season 4? It might actually happen, thanks to the show’s passionate fans
Why the Pixel Fold is so exciting, even if it’s Google’s first foldable originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 20 Jul 2021 at 23:21:19 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
via BGR https://bgr.com
July 20, 2021 at 08:25PM