Google Maps can tell you how crowded your bus or train is in real-time
Google launched a brand new crowdedness prediction feature for Google Maps a couple of years ago. The app can already tell you how heavy traffic is and predict crowdedness for businesses. Figuring out how many people are riding in a bus or train seemed like the logical next step. Google hasn’t stopped improving the Google Maps public transit experience there. The company just announced that the crowdedness prediction tool is expanding to more markets. Better yet, some cities will offer real-time information about how crowded your bus or train will be.
Today’s Top Deal
The post Google Maps can tell you how crowded your bus or train is in real-time appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- People are obsessed with this awesome $29 gadget that went viral on TikTok
- 10 Amazon deals that are so exclusive, only Prime members can get them
- Today’s best deals: Exclusive sale for Prime members only, free Echo Dot deal, $3.75 Alexa smart plugs, $50 off a Dyson killer, more
- I built the home gym of my dreams without spending more than $250 on any exercise machine
Trending Right Now:
- A brand new Bruce Willis movie you’ve never heard of is dominating Netflix
- More people are about to get a surprise IRS refund soon
- ‘Manifest’ Season 4? It might actually happen, thanks to the show’s passionate fans
Google Maps can tell you how crowded your bus or train is in real-time originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 21 Jul 2021 at 19:26:49 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
via BGR https://bgr.com
July 21, 2021 at 04:30PM