We’ll explain the most puzzling thing that happened in ‘Loki’ episode 2
We’ve now seen one-third of Marvel’s Loki TV show, as two of the six episodes planned for this Loki adventure are available for streaming on Disney+. And so far, it’s fantastic. Marvel had to dive right into the meat of the story in the first episode, where it delivered the Avengers: Endgame connections we’ve been waiting for more than two years to see. Marvel went even further than that, as the first episode raises a few interesting questions about time travel and alternate realities. Both of the first two episodes presented new details about how the Sacred Timeline flows and how the Time Variance Authority (TVA) helps keep it in check.
We learned from episode 1 who the show’s villain is supposed to be, and this week’s installment explained to us how someone could mess up with the flow of reality. But right at the end of the second episode, we saw the most puzzling thing so far — the kind of occurrence that will have you pausing, playing, and rewinding the scene in search of clues. We’ll tell you all about it below — but first, we need to warn you that a few significant spoilers follow below.
Today’s Top Deal
Today’s Top Deals
- Newest Nest Thermostat gets a rare Amazon discount ahead of Prime Day
- These early Prime Day deals have prices so low, it’s like Amazon made a mistake
- Today’s top deals: Free $15 Amazon credit, $530 70″ TV, $4 smart plugs, $8 smart bulbs, $90 robot vacuum, Anker sale, more
- You have to be nuts to own an Instant Pot without this $29 accessory kit from Amazon
Trending Right Now:
- Gmail just got a massive upgrade that might impact everything you do online
- Southwest Airlines cancels hundreds of flights for the third day in a row
- Apple hints AirPods might get an awesome hidden feature soon
We’ll explain the most puzzling thing that happened in ‘Loki’ episode 2 originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 17 Jun 2021 at 11:09:47 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
via BGR https://bgr.com
June 17, 2021 at 08:10AM