Leak reveals release date for Samsung’s exciting new foldable phones
Samsung isn’t making a Galaxy Note 21 this year because of the ongoing chip shortage. Samsung revealed as much a few months ago, but various rumors claimed in the past that the Korean giant was already looking to ditch the Note and replace it with something else. The chip shortage might have been the perfect excuse. Foldable handsets could be just the kind of flagship Androids that cater to Note buyers, and Samsung will try to pull off the switch this year. The Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Flip 3 foldables will launch alongside the Galaxy S21 FE in August, during an Unpacked event that would have been used to introduce the Note in previous years. That’s what most reports have claimed so far. Now, a couple of new leaks give us the purported Unpacked event date for the new handsets, as well as the expected release date for the Fold 3, Flip 3, and Samsung’s new Galaxy smartwatches.
Today’s Top Deal
Today’s Top Deals
- 10 incredible early Prime Day deals that are about to end at Amazon
- Amazon Prime Day 2021: Best Apple deals
- Best Prime Day TV deals: Samsung, LG, Vizio, and more
- Best Prime Day phone deals: Apple iPhone, Samsung Galaxy and more
Trending Right Now:
- This viral iPhone app turns you into a cartoon, and it’s really freaking me out
- China may have snapped the greatest Mars selfie ever
- Marvel doesn’t know how to tell the Avengers story we all want, leak says
Leak reveals release date for Samsung’s exciting new foldable phones originally appeared on BGR.com on Sun, 13 Jun 2021 at 13:37:00 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
via BGR https://bgr.com
June 13, 2021 at 10:40AM