WE OWN AMC!!! ALL OF IT! CONFIRMED BY ADAM ARON HIMSELF!
501.8 million total float.501.8 million OWNED. Confirmed by Adam Aron himself! Retail owns 80% institutions own the other 20%. Which means EVERY share bought right now is synthetic. Ladies and gentlemen, we own AMC. The ball is in out court. Time to make them pay! If any of u new investors don’t understand what this means, it means GAME FUCKING OVER! CHECK MATE! EVERY SINGLE SHARE BEING BOUGHT RIGHT NOW IS A SYNTHETIC SHARE THEY HAVE TO COVER LATER! SO BUY IT, BUY AS MUCH AS YOU CAN!! THE MORE WE BUY BEFORE THEY COVER THE MORE THEY HAVE TO COVER!! THE WORLD IS WATCHING, THE SEC IS WATCHING! OUR NIGHT AND SHINING ARMOR MELISSA LEE IS WATCHING..YEAH! LETS GO GET EM APES!💎🙌🦍🍌
via r/wallstreetbets https://ift.tt/3qhG8Zq
June 11, 2021 at 10:22AM