The Great Gap Fill Play: $ E B I X (Chart Update for $15+ Upmove)
Since my last post, the chart has been playing out perfectly and price is set for a quick move to fill the gap.
Technical Analysis Update:
- Price has officially confirmed that the $34.00 level turned from resistance into support. With yesterdays (June 10) Daily candle wicking $34.00 and rejecting it, we can see buyers are stepping in to protect that level.
- The red candle from yesterday (June 10) closed with less volume than the uptrend candles the days prior, which is supportive of our bullish thesis. Bullish continuation usually has increasing volume on bullish price with less volume on pullbacks.
- Today’s candle is especially bullish as price has cleared above yesterdays and the day prior’s high.
- Again, the float of this stock is extremely low, so price can move even more volatile compared to GME.
Unusual Option Activity:
- We are seeing more unusual options coming in, all with Sweep Orders. Sweep orders are the most bullish unusual options in where participants buy fractions of their entire order from different exchanges to hide their purchases from the public eye.
TLDR: This trade is now confirmed as extremely bullish and it is set for a quick move into $50 minimum.
via r/wallstreetbets https://ift.tt/3qhG8Zq
June 11, 2021 at 09:08AM