Some WKHS technicals from a dummy
Some thing to note from the weekly and daily WKHS charts weekly first:
- Good volume the previous two weeks
- This is the second week in a row WKHS will close above the 10MA — hasn’t been above since back in February.
- On the daily, price now above curling upward 50-65 SMA cloud and curling upward 20-23 EMA cloud.
- Resting below a massive volume shelf which is acting as resistance. Needs big buying volume to push above — once above it may act as support.
- Price is battling between Anchored VWAP (Volume Weighted Average Price) from year-to-date high on 2/4 and from the huge volume day on 6/3. Look below at how on 6/11 price perfectly tagged AVWAP from the YTD high, always cool when that happens. Watch for either a big volume push above this area or price being rejected here.
- As always, remember I don’t know what I’m talking about and you’re all kings/queens in charge of your own castle.
via r/wallstreetbets https://ift.tt/3qhG8Zq
June 11, 2021 at 01:18PM