Netflix now has an online store with merch from its top shows
It’s been nine years since Lilyhammer made its debut, marking Netflix’s entrance into the world of content production. In 2021, there are now hundreds of original movies and TV shows streaming on the service, and on Thursday, Netflix gave fans a new way to show off their fandom with the introduction of the official Netflix merch shop, which you can visit online.
The selection is relatively limited right now, with products focused on two recent Netflix anime series: Yasuke and Eden. There are shirts and hoodies from Jordan Bentley’s Hypland, a kendama and a clock dreamed up by Nathalie Nguyen, necklaces, charms and pendants designed by Kristopher Kites, and the BEAMS x Eden collection featuring two short and two long sleeve logo and graphic tees.
Today’s Top Deal
Today’s Top Deals
- I never want to cook again without this great gadget – and it’s only $35 at Amazon
- 10 incredible early Prime Day deals that are about to end at Amazon
- 5 best Amazon Prime Day deals you can already get today
- AirPods Pro are back in stock at Amazon after selling out – and they’re $52 off
Trending Right Now:
- If you care about privacy, delete these 4 apps from your phone
- How to qualify for an $8,000 stimulus payment you didn’t even know about
- 2.3 million new stimulus checks just went out – find out if you’re getting one
Netflix now has an online store with merch from its top shows originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 11 Jun 2021 at 16:56:36 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
via BGR https://bgr.com
June 11, 2021 at 02:02PM