‘Loki’ might have just uncovered Marvel’s biggest lie from ‘Endgame’
We’ve been telling you that Loki would be one of the most exciting TV shows of the MCU Phase 4, and it appears that’s exactly what’s happening. According to early estimates, the first Loki episode broke all MCU records on Disney+ so far, with 890,000 US households watching in on the first day alone. The Falcon and the Winter Soldier and WandaVision were viewed in 759,000 and 655,000 homes on day one, respectively.
Episode 1 started in the best way possible, immediately addressing the question that we wanted to answer most after what happened in Avengers: Endgame. We’ve already explained how the first Loki installment solves several Endgame mysteries, but it also raises new questions that will have to be answered by the end of the first season’s run. Episode 1 raised another unexpected question towards the end, which has enormous implications for the MCU. For starters, it might have unearthed the biggest possible lie in Endgame. Before we tell you what it is, I’ll warn you that massive spoilers follow below, so avoid reading any further until you’ve caught up with episode 1.
Today’s Top Deal
Today’s Top Deals
- Amazon’s early Prime Day Roomba deals are so good, they’re starting to sell out
- I never want to cook again without this great gadget – and it’s only $35 at Amazon
- 5 best Amazon Prime Day deals you can already get today
- 10 incredible early Prime Day deals that are about to end at Amazon
Trending Right Now:
- If you care about privacy, delete these 4 apps from your phone
- You might be able to get up to $25,000 in stimulus checks – here’s how
- 2.3 million new stimulus checks just went out – find out if you’re getting one
‘Loki’ might have just uncovered Marvel’s biggest lie from ‘Endgame’ originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 11 Jun 2021 at 12:25:10 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
via BGR https://bgr.com
June 11, 2021 at 09:25AM