iOS 15 has an awesome hidden drag-and-drop feature Apple never told us about
Apple kicked off its big WWDC 2021 keynote on Monday with the iOS 15 news fans and developers wanted to see most. Craig Federighi ran through the main iOS 15 features during the press conference, with Apple releasing the first iOS 15 beta to developers as soon as the event ended. As always with WWDC announcements, Apple didn’t have enough time to talk about all the new features created for this year’s OS updates, and the same goes for iOS 15. Federighi & Co. only addressed some of the major changes coming to iOS 15 on stage, listing other notable features in the recap that appeared at the end of the iOS 15 segment.
Now that iOS 15 is available in the wild, early adopters have found all sorts of novelties that Apple didn’t announce. One of the gems is a multitouch trick that all iPhone users need to learn about as soon as they make the jump to iOS 15, a new drag-and-drop functionality that works across apps.
Today’s Top Deal
Today’s Top Deals
- Amazon has a $37 case that adds 10+ hours to your Nintendo Switch battery
- 5 best Amazon Prime Day deals you can already get today
- Amazon’s early Prime Day Roomba deals are so good, they’re starting to sell out
- Today’s top deals: Early Prime Day deals, $6 Kasa smart plugs, $20 Blink Mini cam, $15 luxurious shower head, Fitbits, more
Trending Right Now:
- 2.3 million new stimulus checks just went out – find out if you’re getting one
- New $3,600 stimulus payments are coming – do this so you don’t miss out
- Astronomers discovered a new planet with an important similarity to Earth
iOS 15 has an awesome hidden drag-and-drop feature Apple never told us about originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 10 Jun 2021 at 15:11:17 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
via BGR https://bgr.com
June 10, 2021 at 12:17PM