Apple accidentally spoiled a new Apple Watch feature at WWDC 2021
For many Apple fans, the annual Worldwide Developers Conference begins and ends with the keynote address. This is when the company shows off all of the new features and functionality coming to its myriad operating systems for the first time, and at WWDC 2021, this is where we were introduced to iOS 15, iPadOS 15, macOS Monterey, watchOS 8, and more.
But in reality, the conference lasts all week, and while there isn’t much else of interest to the average consumer, there are some occasional revelations sprinkled throughout the talks. And some of those revelations are more intentional than others, as MacRumors discovered.
Today’s Top Deal
Today’s Top Deals
- 5 best Amazon Prime Day deals you can already get today
- Amazon’s early Prime Day Roomba deals are so good, they’re starting to sell out
- This classy bathroom upgrade went mega-viral on TikTok – Amazon has it for $15
- Today’s top deals: Early Prime Day deals, $6 Kasa smart plugs, $20 Blink Mini cam, $15 luxurious shower head, Fitbits, more
Trending Right Now:
- 2.3 million new stimulus checks just went out – find out if you’re getting one
- New $3,600 stimulus payments are coming – do this so you don’t miss out
- Amazon will share your internet connection with strangers unless you opt out today
Apple accidentally spoiled a new Apple Watch feature at WWDC 2021 originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 10 Jun 2021 at 17:23:02 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
via BGR https://bgr.com
June 10, 2021 at 02:25PM