A viral TikTok led us to this $24 Amazon find and now we’re obsessed
There are oh so many reasons that TikTok is truly an endless goldmine. Yes, of course, it’s plenty of fun to get lost for hours and hours while you’re checking out all the latest viral content on TikTok — we still can’t get over how impressive the production value has gotten with some of these videos! Heck, even the low-budget content is still a blast to watch because people have gotten so creative with their TikToks these days. Some people dive in for untold hours to swim through the endless ocean of bite-sized content on TikTok.
Sure, it’s fun to just waste time and see what your friends are up to on TikTok. But aside from that, the platform is also quite useful for another reason: It helps you discover awesome new products like the Bondic LED UV Liquid Plastic Welding Starter Kit.
Today’s Top Deal
BGR Deals readers are going absolutely bonkers over this awesome little gadget that a TikToker named Rachel Meaders showed off in a viral video a few months ago. Tons of different TikTokers have been showing off this cool Amazon find, but Meaders’s video was definitely one of the ones that went mega-viral and she introduced this awesome product to countless people as a result.
It’s called the Bondic LED UV Liquid Plastic Welding Starter Kit and it really is one of the coolest and most useful devices we’ve come across in a very long time.
"If you’ve never seen liquid plastic bond two things together in just four seconds then your mind is about to be blown," Meaders boasted in her TikTok, which has been viewed millions of times. "It can fix and repair almost anything that normal glue cannot keep up with. This stuff is crazy."
The Bondic kit is a little pen tool that’s actually a 2-in-1 combo device. First, it dispenses Bondic liquid plastic that is 100% waterproof and is so much stronger than most glues. Then there’s a little UV light at the end that hardens the liquid plastic when you shine the light at it. If you follow the manufacturer’s instructions when applying it, this awesome Bondic kit can fix just about anything!
Here’s Meaders’s TikTok so you can see it in action:
The Bondic LED UV Liquid Plastic Welding Starter Kit is a fantastic find and it costs about $24 at Amazon. There’s also a Bondic Pro kit for just $10 more thanks to a 15% discount that’s available right now — definitely check it out!
Here are the key takeaways to remember:
- Bondic isn’t glue — it’s a non-toxic, heat-resistance liquid plastic
- Dries completely clear and can be sanded or painted
- It’s also 100% waterproof when fully cured since it’s real plastic
- Makes repairs quick and easy: Just apply liquid Bondic and use the included UV light on the cap to cure the liquid
- It hardens in seconds and forms a permanent bond
- It’s not glue and it doesn’t harden until you apply the UV light, so there are no accidents and no mess to clean up
- Works on plastic, wood, metal, PVC, steel, rubber, wiring, ceramic, figurines, vinyl, Kevlar, polypropylene, leather, and so much more
- Fix smartphone chargers, glasses, toys, jewelry, high heels, and more — the possibilities are endless!
- The starter kit includes a handheld applicator, LED UV light, and a 4-gram tube of liquid Bondic
Today’s Top Deals
- Amazon has an awesome robot that kills weeds in your garden and never needs to be charged
- Add Alexa to your car with a $25 Echo Auto, Amazon’s lowest price of 2021
- This crazy camouflage tent on Amazon is transparent from inside, and it’s making my brain hurt
- Why wait for Prime Day? Here are 10 hidden Amazon deals only for Prime members
Trending Right Now:
- If you’re worried about privacy, delete these 5 smartphone apps right now
- Amazon will soon share your home Wi-Fi with strangers’ devices – here’s how to opt out
- Fourth stimulus check news: The upsetting reason you might not get one
A viral TikTok led us to this $24 Amazon find and now we’re obsessed originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 2 Jun 2021 at 08:29:06 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
via BGR https://bgr.com
June 2, 2021 at 05:32AM