Verizon will give you a free smartphone to upgrade to 5G
It is only a matter of time before 5G becomes the industry standard for cellular networks, and Verizon’s doing its part to kickstart the next generation by giving away 5G phones. On Tuesday, Verizon announced a new campaign in which new and existing customers can trade in their old phones for a new 5G phone on an unlimited plan. Verizon doesn’t care if the screen is cracked or the sides are dented — you can still trade it in for a brand new 5G device.
If you switch to one of Verizon’s Play More, Do More, or Get More plans, you can get up to $700 off a new iPhone or $800 off an Android phone. This includes the iPhone 12 and Galaxy S21 lines, and the newer your trade-in phone is, the more credit you’ll receive from Verizon.
Today’s Top Deal
Today’s Top Deals
- Amazon has an awesome robot that kills weeds in your garden and never needs to be charged
- Add Alexa to your car with a $25 Echo Auto, Amazon’s lowest price of 2021
- Amazon coupon cuts 2K camera drone that folds up as tiny as a smartphone to just $59.99
- This crazy camouflage tent on Amazon is transparent from inside, and it’s making my brain hurt
Trending Right Now:
- This new iPhone 13 leak is terrific news for Apple fans
- You might be able to get an extra stimulus payment of up to $8,000 for 2021 – here’s how
- Fourth stimulus check news: The upsetting reason you might not get one
Verizon will give you a free smartphone to upgrade to 5G originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 1 Jun 2021 at 15:44:21 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
via BGR https://bgr.com
June 1, 2021 at 12:48PM