Here are the upgrades Nintendo’s Switch Pro might have over the original
The PS5 and Xbox Series X were some of the most talked-about gadgets in tech last year, but the four-year-old Nintendo Switch is still the console to beat. Sony and Microsoft launched their high-end gaming rigs in late 2020, and they’ve been out of stock since initial preorders. Meanwhile, Nintendo kept selling millions of Switches, as everyone stuck at home was desperate for anything to entertain themselves. The Switch continued to outsell its rivals well into 2020, despite not being a real match for either of the new devices.
Nintendo has been rumored to launch a “Switch Pro” version of the Switch, and the company kept denying those rumors in past years. But an increasing number of reports indicate that the upgraded Switch model might be heading to stores this fall, with a reveal coming as soon as mid-June. A brand new leak lists several purported Switch Pro upgrades, indicating the various ways in which the new console will outperform the original.
Today’s Top Deal
Today’s Top Deals
- Meet the $11 air fryer cheat sheet on Amazon that’ll change your life
- This viral grocery shopping hack from TikTok only takes one $18 purchase at Amazon
- Hurry: Price mistake on Amazon cuts smart plugs with 52K 5-star reviews to $3.75
- Today’s best deals: $3.75 smart plugs (price mistake!), $11 air fryer cheat sheet, $25 Roku, $14 nonstick pan, $199 Nest, more
Trending Right Now:
- You might get a massive $10,000 stimulus benefit you didn’t even know about
- A new secret stimulus benefit has been approved, and most people haven’t even heard of this
- New $1,400 stimulus checks were just sent out – here’s how to see if you get one
Here are the upgrades Nintendo’s Switch Pro might have over the original originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 28 May 2021 at 20:33:37 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
via BGR https://bgr.com
May 28, 2021 at 05:39PM