Palantir Options – DIRT CHEAP
TLDR: Just loaded up on some Palantir Options with my sweet tax refund thanks to Uncle Sam <3.
Palantir Options are dirt cheap and there is a lot of eyes on it now. Call options with 100+ day expiry and within $1 of strike are selling for less than $2 per contract. Lots of analysts very bullish on this stock. As always do your own DD.
See you at the top boys.
Position: $40c June 17 ’22
Palantir will MOON soon. Get on board before we take off.
- The company itself, Palantir; one of the only 2 unicorn startups to emerge from the defense sector, focused on national security, alongside SpaceX.
A real company that has built its product for 18 years, & PROVEN its products on national level (UK Vaccination), US ARMY , NAVY and soon AIRFORCE, (BP) OIL&GAS Sector, Law Agency, Mining sector (rio tinto), IBM cloud, etc.
2) There were news of Palantir’s Enterprise Resource Planning system with Amazon’s cloud service platform Amazon Web Services, making it available to all AWS customers. AND PROVEN to be so value-adding, BP used it and saved 50 million in working capital within 2 weeks of installation, with the potential to do more if applied across their worldwide supply chain. The ERP suite can be deployed within days for all AWS customer. This is HUGE , and DOWNPLAYED last friday because of all the market shits that have been going on.
3) I would also say a lot other recent PLTR news have been downplayed, and PLTR always doesn’t make a huge marketing about their announcements, like Karp has said, they believe in the long term, the value of PLTR would reveal itself.
4) The insider selloff has made the company undervalued. Remember when insiders were selling their 20% shares in direct listing at $7.50? How undervalued they were before people including Cathie Wood/ArkInvest started to realize and it rose to $27 within a month? You can take advantage of the insiders’ selloffs of their long term held shares, infact, i think they are done (a lot were sold initially, but no selloff for last week) and we are going to the fking moon.
5) All the paperhands’ shares and insiders’ shares are going to diamond hands like Cathie Wood, who are going to hold for years. I see Cathie Wood buying PLTR like TSLA, don’t forget Cathie Wood bought TSLA in 2018 (that’s some insane gains), and she is the god among all fund managers when it comes to spotting a disruptive/growth stock, she literally does this for a living and got famed as the best investor now at the age of 65.
6) Cathie Wood just keep buying PLTR with 2 ARK funds, owns over 1% of Palantir, and she’s not done yet. She bought at $30, $25, every $23.You are literally getting an insurance that Cathie wood would save your ass IF the stock goes under.
7) It’s literally inevitable for PLTR to get more contracts and increase its revenue and growth… also not forgetting the stickiness of the contracts and business, it’s hard to forgo the product after u have integrated it into your business.
8) In this Era of Big Data, PLTR is literally the leader in the dominating industry of the near future, which company/service is not going to use the best Data Analytics software in the future or even now?
9) Proven Track Record of HUGE Growth and credibility , proven 42% revenue growth YoY, expected 45% for next quarter, AT LEAST 30% for next 5 years, words of Karp. Last Year, Karp said at least 30% for YoY and he did 42% YoY like a boss.
10) Don’t forget we got a $34 Price Target from Goldman Sachs after the earnings
11) If investors are justifying growth stocks’ value with growth, I see Palantir time and time proven overperformed growth rate as the most bullish factor. Also, its cost is going to drive down because the main costs are from employee stock options now, which will expire in the future. And the accumulation of sticky contracts, it’s also easier to maintain/update software installation than installing the software initially in new companies. It also has a huge monopoly in the fast growing industry. (added point from replying a comment)
12) It’s ok that the some retards don’t join us now, because they will eventually join us in the future, they always join after the rocket is halfway to the moon, they always do. And when that happens, we will still welcome them.
via r/wallstreetbets https://ift.tt/3qhG8Zq
May 27, 2021 at 05:19PM