Adafruit Weekly Editorial Round-Up: NeoKey Trinkey Tester, PyPortal Titano, Adafruit FunHouse, Maker Music Festival 2021 and more!
ADAFRUIT WEEKLY EDITORIAL ROUND-UP
We’ve got so much happening here at Adafruit that it’s not always easy to keep up! Don’t fret, we’ve got you covered. Each week we’ll be posting a handy round-up of what we’ve been up to, ranging from learn guides to blog articles, videos, and more.
We just wrapped up the NeoKey Trinkey tester, which uses a Teensy to program the SAMD21 processor and then test the USB interface. It’s a simple USB A pluggy-board with a cherry MX-compatible footprint (can use Kailh, Gateron etc!) with underlit NeoPixel and one capacitive touch pad. Simple and fun, its your new best friend! Great for adding ESC keys to old macbooks, coming soon – video.
- Adafruit Feather format takes flight with the SparkFun Thing Plus – nRF9160
- LEGO IDEAS – Women of Computing about 2,600 votes away from LEGO considering making it…
- Maker Music Festival 2021
- Star Wars Pod Racer Modeling Challenge
The PyPortal Titano is the big sister to our popular PyPortal now with twice as many pixels! The PyPortal is our easy-to-use IoT device that allows you to create all the things for the “Internet of Things” in minutes. Make custom touch screen interface GUIs, all open-source, and Python-powered using tinyJSON / APIs to get news, stock, weather, cat photos, and more – all over WiFi with the latest technologies. Create little pocket universes of joy that connect to something good. Rotate it 90 degrees, it’s a web-connected conference badge #badgelife.
- Creating FunHouse Projects with CircuitPython
- CircuitPython Libraries on any Computer with Raspberry Pi Pico
- Sound Reactive Sunflower Baby Crib Mobile with Bluetooth Control
- Motion Activated Outlet with the Adafruit FunHouse
Browse all that’s new in the Adafruit Learning System here!
via Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! https://ift.tt/1E8EcEY
May 9, 2021 at 08:05PM