Pass Your Cisco Certification Exams: Everything You Need to Know
If you have aspirations of a career in tech, you’re going to need some certifications.
They will prove to would-be employers that you know your stuff and can be relied upon to perform your job competently.
Some of the most popular forms of certifications are issued by tech giant Cisco. The company offers dozens of exams covering everything from online security to tech-based customer service.
But be warned, these exams are not a walk in the park. You really need to have a solid understanding of the material in order to pass. And that means that you’ll need to do some studying and revision.
Of course, you could find training resources online, but they are hit-and-miss and you have no guarantees that the information contained within them is up-to-date.
Instead, it is better to pay for online-based professional tutoring. Today, we can offer access to six Cisco training courses across a variety of fields.
Want to know more? Keep reading.
Which Cisco Courses Are Included?
Here’s a rundown of the six Cisco training courses you will get in today’s deal:
- Cisco Certified Technician (CCT) Routing & Switching 100-490: This is not a course for novices. Rather, it is aimed at people who already work in the networking sector and who are looking to increase their knowledge. It covers switching and routing technologies, configuring devices remotely, complex connectivity issues, and more.
- Cisco CCNA 200-301: This course will train you to pass the new CCNA certification that was introduced by Cisco in February 2020. For those who don’t know, CCNA 200-301 is the new networking certification for network administrators, support engineers, and data center operations managers. It covers automation, programmability, SDN, and wireless and security fundamentals.
- Cisco CCNP Enterprise ENARSI (Exam 300-410): If you want to work with routers and their associated technologies, you are going to need the Cisco CCNP Enterprise ENARSI certificate. It covers VPN services, infrastructure security, infrastructure services, infrastructure automation, and more.
- Cisco CCNP Enterprise ENSLD (300-420): The 18 lectures in this course will teach you about advanced addressing and routing solutions, advanced enterprise campus networks, and how to work with WAN, security services, network services, and SDA.
- Cisco CCNP Enterprise ENCOR (350-401): The exam connected to this course will test you on implementing Cisco enterprise network core technologies v1.0 (ENCOR 350-401). You will learn about EtherChannels and link aggregation, protocols such as EIGRP, OSPF, and BGP, and network designs and architectures.
- Hands-On with CISCO Modeling Labs 1 & 2: The final course in the bundle only has two lectures, but both are highly valuable for anyone working with networking simulation tools on a VMware platform. Topics include running third-party images, creating models and what-if scenarios, and connect virtual and physical environments.
If you would like to buy the course, click on the link and add it to your cart.
via MUO – Feed https://ift.tt/1AUAxdL
April 27, 2021 at 12:40AM