Canada Nickel Consolidates and Expands Nickel Land Package and Acquires Sixth Nickel Target
Further to my ongoing due diligence on Canada Nickel (OTCQB: $CNIKF), below is a news release from today that could be considered a company catalyst:
Canada Nickel Consolidates and Expands Nickel Land Package and Acquires Sixth Nickel Target http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/canada-nickel-consolidates-and-expands-nickel-land-package-and-acquires-sixth-nickel-target-301274549.html
"Canada Nickel is advancing the next generation of high quality, high potential nickel-cobalt projects to deliver the metals needed to power the electric vehicle revolution and feed the high growth stainless steel market. The Company possesses industry leading nickel expertise and is focused on low risk well-established mining jurisdictions."
Due diligence (by CEOTechnician)
Canada Nickel announced that it has consolidated and expanded its land package. This morning’s announcement with Noble Minerals (CSE: $NOB ) includes the following:
- Acquiring 100% of the previously optioned properties from Noble plus picked up 6th property with a couple historic drill holes with #nickel grades up to 0.4% from Noble for 3.5 MM shares;
- Right to acquire 1% of 2% royalty on staked mining claims in MacDiarmid, Mahaffy and Dargavel/Bradburn ($1.5 million within 1 year, $2.5 million within 2 years, and $5 million thereafter per property);
- Consolidates all key nickel targets within Noble package.
Canada Nickel clearly confident in its geological model and the quality of the targets in the Noble package – Canada Nickel’s consolidated and expanded land package now includes:
Crawford/Nesbitt/Aubin, Nesbitt North, Aubin/Mahaffy, Kingsmill/Aubin, MacDiarmid and Bradburn/Dargavel; all located in close proximity to the flagship 100% owned Crawford property north of Timmins, Ontario.
- Drilling on the Crawford extensions as assay backlogs finally begin to clear;
- First results from exploration targets at MacDiarmid (geophysical target bigger than the original Crawford discovery);
- PEA results (now expected to be released the week of May 17th with a conference call scheduled for 10am EST on May 20th).
- Feasibility Study by year-end 2021
Disclaimer: I’ve been long Canada Nickel Company since March, 2019 with no intension of short-term selling. Always do your own DD. This security is considered Penny Stock Exempt as defined in SEC 240.3a51-1.
via r/wallstreetbets https://ift.tt/3qhG8Zq
April 22, 2021 at 08:56AM