Use These Training Resources to Master C Programming Today
If you want to learn how to program in C++, C#, SQL, and more, you need this mega training bundle.
Normally, the package of 10 courses and more than 850 lessons would cost in excess of $1000. As an MUO reader, you can grab the entire bundle for a mere $50.
Keep reading to find out more.
What’s in the C Programming Training Bundle?
The lessons in the bundle cover all aspects of using the C language. Even if you are a complete beginner, you will still be able to use these courses to get up to a decent level of skill.
Let’s take a look at the 10 courses in more detail:
- Complete Modern C++: Considered to be the most comprehensive C++ tutorial in the bundle, the course covers how to use C as an object-oriented language, how to use STL components in your applications, and how to write real-world applications in C++.
- Master C# and SQL by Building Applications: With 55 lectures, you will learn how to use SQL and C# together to build a full-stack application, as well as how to build forms using WPF and XAML.
- Learn C# by Building Applications: C# is used to develop games, mobile apps, desktop apps, and web apps. This course explains the basics of C# 6 and 7.
- The Complete Introduction to C++ Programming: This course focuses on C++. You learn how to create your own basic programs with C++ and how to understand complex C++ functions.
- Structural Design Patterns in Modern C++: Understand what structural design patterns are, how to create bigger structures through inheritance and composition, and how to form larger structures through recursive composition through composite.
- Creational Design Patterns in Modern C++: Similar to the previous course, you will learn how to create design patterns to solve object construction problems, how to implement singleton correctly in C++ using thread-safety, and more.
- Object-Oriented Analysis, Design, and Programming With UML: This course will explain how to understand and use UML with your software development process, how to understand object-oriented analysis, design, and programming, and more.
- Detecting Memory Leaks in C/C++ Applications: This course leverages Visual Studio to help you understand C programming problems.
- C/C++ Pointers and Applications: This course covers topics such as the basics of pointers, understanding and implementing arrays, heap-based arrays, and advanced memory management.
- Beginner Object-Oriented Programming in C# and .NET Core: The 26 lessons in this course cover how to take advantage of OOP, how to use the four main pillars of OOP, and how to utilize the pillars effectively.
If you would like to buy this bundle of C programming training courses, just click the link and add it to your cart.
via MUO – Feed https://ift.tt/1AUAxdL
April 15, 2021 at 07:04AM