Become a Better Project Management Guru With This Course
A project has four elements: a specific timeframe, an orchestrated approach to co-dependent events, the desired outcome, and unique characteristics. For a complex project, it is essential to understand the pattern of these interrelated events.
They allow the manager to see which tasks need concurrent versus sequential action. In today’s environment, you should know about project methodologies, systems, and tools to manage them and respond to uncertainty. You’ll need some training, and the best way to get started is with a professional project management certification course.
What’s in the Bundle?
The 10-course bundle gives you a practical approach to learn project management through methodologies like Agile and Scrum, frameworks like six sigma, systems, and tools that drive them. You’ll get a primer on project management, learn techniques in managing tasks, and how to optimize project workflows. Let’s explore the bundle in details:
- Project Management with Monday.com: Monday is a great tool to plan, track, and deliver your team’s best work with a single workspace. In this course, you’ll learn about how monday.com works, contextual examples to show how you integrate it with your team and manage projects with it.
- Project Management in One Hour: It’ll start with the definition, key concepts, and the formal PMI process. The key elements of the initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, and control stages are then described.
- Trello Project Management Course: You’ll learn everything about managing tasks, projects, and collaborating with the team using Trello. Learn how to create cards, assign members, adding attachments, and using different views in Trello.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt: Lean six sigma is all about helping businesses drive profits by minimizing waste and reducing defects in their products. Learn how to navigate with the principles of six sigma with case studies and real-life examples.
- Project Management Professional Exam Prep: The PMP certification is a popular certification exam for project managers working in any organization. This 14-hour course covers the basics of project integration, planning, scope, and management. You’ll also get materials for test preparation and strategies on handling tough questions.
- Jira Agile Project Management Course: In this course, you’ll learn how to master JIRA Agile cloud software to help you streamline the projects. Learn how to configure and customize board components, swimlanes, columns, and layouts to help your team visualize work progress with ease.
- Agile versus Waterfall Project Methodologies: In this course, explore how Agile differs from the traditional project management model. You’ll be shown the benefits of Agile, recommendations on when Agile best fits, the key success factors for Agile guidance, and the most used Agile frameworks.
- Agile and Scrum Master Prep: It’s a comprehensive course when it comes to master Scrum. Also, this course contains everything you need to pass the PSM on the first try.
- Smartsheet for Project Management: This course will give you a thorough understanding of smartsheet functionality by using hands-on, contextual examples designed to showcase how smarsheet can help manage projects. You’ll also get to know tips and tricks and features you need to learn quickly.
- Deeply Practical Project Management: Learn how to implement PMI project management best practices to manage your projects through every stage of their lifecycle.
Skilled Project Manager
Project managers are always in demand as companies always focus on operating more efficiently while saving money. So get yourself enrolled in the professional project management course and get hired quickly. The deal is available for only $35.
via MUO – Feed https://ift.tt/1AUAxdL
March 30, 2021 at 01:35AM