BB might be a good ER play 🚀
This is not financial advice.
So BlackBerry is going to announce their Q4 earnings report next week (3/30).
It has been tough times for BlackBerry since it dropped from $28 down to sub $10. However, I believe there’s a good chance that we are in for a nice surprise 🚀
What should we be looking for in the upcoming ER? Well, I made a list below with the things I’m looking forward to.
- Facebook settlement (Not sure if this will be included in this ER. This could be huge)
- Huawei patent sale. This one could turn out to be the most important thing because it could help us to better understand the value of BlackBerry’s 38k patent portfolio.
- AtHoc and Spark customer growth.
- IVY updates. Any actual numbers here would be golden.
- Rebranding + ongoing strategy to gain more customers
- Next year guidance of course
The technicals are looking really good and with a good ER, we could be in for some delicious tendies. Currently, BlackBerry is heavily oversold on the hourly, with a lot of room for the MACD to really spike up. We have a strong trendline dating back to November 2020, every time we touched that trendline it bounced straight back up!
Last ER John Chen gave us a little hint regarding the revenue, John Chen is known for being a man of his words! A $20M beat on revenues before the Huawei patent sale, and without the FB settlement. The picture below is from the last ER (W3 2021).
Right now IV is super low on BlackBerry, which makes it much better! You can buy $11 calls expiring next for only $0.33 Which’s only 13% OTM! Or $10 calls for $0.57 🚀🚀🚀
Positions: 550x $10 2020 calls, 10x $15 June 2020 calls. I plan to buy some $11-12 calls expiring next week.
via r/wallstreetbets https://ift.tt/3qhG8Zq
March 24, 2021 at 10:27AM